We're excited that you're interested in Redeemer. Here is how you can take next steps:
- Chat with the Pastor
Schedule a phone call with Pastor Joe to discuss any questions you may have, get an overview of the church, and hear more details of what joining the church may look like.
- Meet with the Pastor
After a phone call with Pastor Joe, schedule a meeting to share your testimony, hear more of the convictions of our church, and schedule a time to take our membership class.
- Know Redeemer
Our membership class is called "Know Redeemer", where we walk through our theology, polity, and expectations for members. This class is offered throughout the year as needed.
- Join Redeemer
After concluding the Know Redeemer class, meet with Pastor Joe and the elders to formally join the church by the taking of membership vows, which are listed below:
1. Do you acknowledge yourselves to be sinners in the sight of God, justly deserving His displeasure, and without hope save in His sovereign mercy?
2. Do you believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as the Son of God, and Savior of sinners, and do you receive and rest upon Him alone for salvation as He is offered in the Gospel?
3. Do you now receive and promise, in humble reliance upon the grace of the Holy Spirit, that you will endeavor to live as becomes the followers of Christ?
4. Do you promise to support the church in its worship and work to the best of your ability?
5. Do you submit to the government and discipline of the Church, and promise to study its purity and peace?